Handling Specialty engineers, fabricates and installs high-quality Locomotive and Railway Turntables for the transit rail market.
SMALL DIAMETER TURNTABLES
- Used for rotating wheel sets or trucks (bogies). Are usually designed with a large capacity center slewing bearing to withstand the cantilever forces and make installation easier
LARGE DIAMETER LOCOMOTIVE TURNTABLES
- Up to 100 foot lengths and capacities of up to 250 tons, these are designed to your custom site requirements. Locomotive Turntables reduce the need for extended track turnabouts, and are motorized with a remote operator station for safe and easy use. Whiting Turntables utilize both center bearing and caster designs depending on your application.
AUTOMATED WHEELSET TURNTABLES
- These turntables can stop a rolling wheelset that is rolled on it, rotate the wheelset (Right or left) and 'kick' the wheelset off.
Our designs are based on our customers requirements:
- Capacities (Both rollover and turning)
- Indoor or outdoor usage
- Manual, Semi-automatic, or Fully automatic operation
- Single tracks or Cross tracks (at 90 degrees)
For more information please use our contact form and our sales team will reply promptly to assist you.
For more information on the Turn Tables or other solutions