Handling Specialty engineers, fabricates and installs high-quality Locomotive and Railway Turntables for the transit rail market.
SMALL DIAMETER TURNTABLES
- Used for rotating wheel sets or trucks (bogies). Are usually designed with a large capacity center slewing bearing to withstand the cantilever forces and make installation easier
LARGE DIAMETER TURNTABLES
- Up to 100 foot lengths and capacities of up to 250 tons, these are designed to your custom site requirements
AUTOMATED WHEELSET TURNTABLES
- These turntables can stop a rolling wheelset that is rolled on it, rotate the wheelset (Right or left) and 'kick' the wheelset off.
Our designs are based on our customers requirements:
- Capacities (Both rollover and turning)
- Indoor or outdoor usage
- Manual, Semi-automatic, or Fully automatic operation
- Single tracks or Cross tracks (at 90 degrees)
For more information contact Rick Breznik at 905-945-9661 or through email
For more information on the Turn Tables or other solutions