Truck/Bogie Hoist to assist in rail vehicle maintenance & inspection
- Various capacity, shallow pit design, full pit, four or two post truck (bogie) hoist.
- Equipment is used in rail vehicle maintenance facilities for the inspection, repair and maintenance of rail vehicle trucks (bogies).
- Spinning Posts can also be provided with these hoists to allow for the rotation of the wheels.
- Lifting and lowering speeds 5fpm or 1.52 minutes to complete
- Bellows and screen coverings also provided to protect the screw threads
- Lift height up to 72” from the floor
- Safety back-up nut and wear indicator included with each lifting jack post along with automatic lubrication systems
- A master control panel with HMI screen and remote wireless pendant are included which contain a key-locked ON-OFF switch
- Visual rotating light beacon and audible horn provide added safety when the hoist is in motion
- Each Jack is equipped with high, low, over-travel limit switches
Additionally, truck/bogie hoists can come as in-floor Self Propelled Rail-Guided Hydraulic Scissor Lifts
For more information on the Truck-Bogie Hoist or other solutions