The website displays great products. HSML’s (Handling Specialty Manufacturing Limited's) website is excellent and very easy to follow and to find information.Lawrence Bessis Project Engineer - Skanska USA Civil
Handling Specialty has and continues to be a company that exemplifies the story of quality, innovation and performance on the global stage. Led by a world class management team and driven by an amazing work force, Handling is a major contributor to the economic prosperity of the entire Niagara region.David Oakes Director Economic Development - Regional Municipality of Niagara
Helpful sales staff who met our expectations and would purchase again from HSML.Jeff Reuwsaat - BRADELY CORPORATION
Why choose a Head stock/Tail stock over a Rotator?
- A rotator only spins about the vertical axis. A rotator provides NO access to the bottom or fixtured side of the part.
- Rotating about the horizontal axis – coupled with a custom fixture design – a HS-TS provides clear access to the top, bottom, front and back of the part.
- In a welding application, welds are presented to the operator with optimal weld positioning, torch access, torch angles and resulting in improved quality.
- A rotator will not provide the same flexibility. Vertical welds will always be vertical welds on a rotator while a HS-TS will translate vertical position welds to an optimal flat or horizontal position.
- In an all applications [inspection, assembly, cleaning, etc] the part is rotated into the worker envelope, reducing ergonomic concerns, increasing productivity and up-time
• Heavy Welding Industry
• Robotic Welding, cutting and Assembly
• Production Welding
• Laser Applications [Welding, Cutting]
• Component Assembly
Download a copy of our HSTS positioner brochure.