Helpful sales staff who met our expectations and would purchase again from HSML.Jeff Reuwsaat - BRADELY CORPORATION
We have had a long term relationship with Handling Specialty and have been particularly happy with the service & product quality during this time. Would recommend them for any lifting applications based upon our experience.John Sanger Senior Tooling Technologist - Bombardier Transportation
The step by step approach to assist us was excellent. The Product Quality exceeded our aspirations and fit exactly the scope we required. Excellent installation and on-site training. A very professional Company with excellent communication and Customer satisfaction delivered.Peter Bray - Electro-Motive Diesel Limited
Why choose a Head stock/Tail stock over a Rotator?
- A rotator only spins about the vertical axis. A rotator provides NO access to the bottom or fixtured side of the part.
- Rotating about the horizontal axis – coupled with a custom fixture design – a HS-TS provides clear access to the top, bottom, front and back of the part.
- In a welding application, welds are presented to the operator with optimal weld positioning, torch access, torch angles and resulting in improved quality.
- A rotator will not provide the same flexibility. Vertical welds will always be vertical welds on a rotator while a HS-TS will translate vertical position welds to an optimal flat or horizontal position.
- In an all applications [inspection, assembly, cleaning, etc] the part is rotated into the worker envelope, reducing ergonomic concerns, increasing productivity and up-time
• Heavy Welding Industry
• Robotic Welding, cutting and Assembly
• Production Welding
• Laser Applications [Welding, Cutting]
• Component Assembly
Download a copy of our HSTS positioner brochure.