Handling Specialty is a world-class company. They are committed to your success. They are up front with you on their capabilities and core competencies. The products provided are best in class. Service and follow up has been prompt and effective. I would recommend Handling Specialty for all your material handling projects.Michael Gorman Project Manager - Distributive Power Company Canada - INNIO
I enjoy working with Handling Specialty and would definitely conduct business with them in the future.Eric Durrand - PRATT & WHITNEY CANADA
Very satisfied and great communication displayed by Handling Specialty.Steven Livengood - GE Transportation
Why choose a Head stock/Tail stock over a Rotator?
- A rotator only spins about the vertical axis. A rotator provides NO access to the bottom or fixtured side of the part.
- Rotating about the horizontal axis – coupled with a custom fixture design – a HS-TS provides clear access to the top, bottom, front and back of the part.
- In a welding application, welds are presented to the operator with optimal weld positioning, torch access, torch angles and resulting in improved quality.
- A rotator will not provide the same flexibility. Vertical welds will always be vertical welds on a rotator while a HS-TS will translate vertical position welds to an optimal flat or horizontal position.
- In an all applications [inspection, assembly, cleaning, etc] the part is rotated into the worker envelope, reducing ergonomic concerns, increasing productivity and up-time
• Heavy Welding Industry
• Robotic Welding, cutting and Assembly
• Production Welding
• Laser Applications [Welding, Cutting]
• Component Assembly
Download a copy of our HSTS positioner brochure.