Forklevator Fork Truck Service Lift
Available in capacities ranging from 20,000 lbs to 50,000 lbs, the Forklevator Four Post Mechanical Service Lift allows preventive maintenance programs and service work to be completed onsite more quickly, easily, and safely. Tools and equipment can be rolled in at floor level. An unobstructed view of the undercarriage permits a complete inspection to be carried out and all major assemblies easily removed.
All works as expected! Please let everyone involved know we appreciate their efforts and the end result is nothing less than impressive.Bill Harber Refractory Manager - Charter Manufacturing Company Inc.
I enjoy working with Handling Specialty and would definitely conduct business with them in the future.Eric Durrand - PRATT & WHITNEY CANADA
Forklevator Fork Truck Service Lift:
Some Forklevator clients have reported time savings of up to 40% per fork truck when using the Forklevator lift instead of manual jacking or overhead cranes for underside servicing. Features such as automatically self-locking screws, an electrically monitored back-up safety nut system, maximum travel limit switches, and safety touch bars around the perimeter help to provide a safe working environment for your maintenance personnel.
Call us today at 905-902-6973 or email to learn more about the Forklevator lift and how it can help to increase safety and productivity in your maintenance department.
Fork Truck Service Lift Application Video
- Zero creep ACME screw design
- Suspended screw design for safe environment (no external moving parts)
- Synchronized line-shafting for 100% level lifting
- Wear sensing back-up safety nuts
- No heavy cross beams to lift
- Ergonomic 72” work height
- Complete electric drive system (no hydraulics)
- Automatically self-locking at any height
- Safety touch bar around perimeter of platform
- Maximum travel limit switch overrides the control panel
- No concerns re: load placement or counterweight lifting
- Fully adjustable runways to accommodate all truck types
- Convenient lapsed time meter for maintenance records
- One-Year total system warranty