Very good and reliable product.Ken Sutphin Executive Vice President - Head of North America - AllyGrow Technologies
Whenever I contacted anyone from Handling Specialty I was answered within one business day, if nothing else to let me know they were working on it and to give me an estimated deadline. The MGV we purchased runs extremely well and is very appealing which was one of the necessary requirements as it is located in an area with high visibility. The MGV is a very simple application that was intuitively integrated and required no formal installation or training.Kurt Erlanger - AMSTED RAIL COMPANY Inc.
Some Forklevator clients have reported time savings of up to 40% per fork truck when using the Forklevator lift instead of manual jacking or overhead cranes for underside servicing. Features such as automatically self-locking screws, an electrically monitored back-up safety nut system, maximum travel limit switches, and safety touch bars around the perimeter help to provide a safe working environment for your maintenance personnel.
Call us today at 905.945.9661 ext. 241 or email to learn more about the Forklevator lift and how it can help to increase safety and productivity in your maintenance department.
- Zero creep ACME screw design
- Suspended screw design for safe environment (no external moving parts)
- Synchronized line-shafting for 100% level lifting
- Wear sensing back-up safety nuts
- No heavy cross beams to lift
- Ergonomic 72” work height
- Complete electric drive system (no hydraulics)
- Automatically self-locking at any height
- Safety touch bar around perimeter of platform
- Maximum travel limit switch overrides the control panel
- No concerns re: load placement or counterweight lifting
- Fully adjustable runways to accommodate all truck types
- Convenient lapsed time meter for maintenance records
- Full five year structural warranty