Very pleased with our technical support during installation.David Simon - SOLAR TURRBINES Inc.
Great to see our equipment in production and making its way through the process… Impressive work going on.Andy Scrafford PMP Deputy Project Director - Bird Kiewit
Forklevator Fork Truck Service Lift:
Some Forklevator clients have reported time savings of up to 40% per fork truck when using the Forklevator lift instead of manual jacking or overhead cranes for underside servicing. Features such as automatically self-locking screws, an electrically monitored back-up safety nut system, maximum travel limit switches, and safety touch bars around the perimeter help to provide a safe working environment for your maintenance personnel.
Call us today at 905-902-6973 or email to learn more about the Forklevator lift and how it can help to increase safety and productivity in your maintenance department.
Fork Truck Service Lift Application Video
- Zero creep ACME screw design
- Suspended screw design for safe environment (no external moving parts)
- Synchronized line-shafting for 100% level lifting
- Wear sensing back-up safety nuts
- No heavy cross beams to lift
- Ergonomic 72” work height
- Complete electric drive system (no hydraulics)
- Automatically self-locking at any height
- Safety touch bar around perimeter of platform
- Maximum travel limit switch overrides the control panel
- No concerns re: load placement or counterweight lifting
- Fully adjustable runways to accommodate all truck types
- Convenient lapsed time meter for maintenance records
- One-Year total system warranty