On-site tech support was great. Overall very pleased with this project from start to finish. All requirements achieved - very pleased with qualityErick Swanson - HENSEL PHELPS CONSTRUCTION CO.
Handling Specialty has and continues to be a company that exemplifies the story of quality, innovation and performance on the global stage. Led by a world class management team and driven by an amazing work force, Handling is a major contributor to the economic prosperity of the entire Niagara region.David Oakes Director Economic Development - Regional Municipality of Niagara
Imagine the freedom of having your own forklift shop inside your warehouse or factory setting. Planned maintenance can happen on-site along with any repairs or tune-ups. This keeps the forklift on-site and saves you the hassle of having the fork truck removed from your facility and carted off to the dealership for simple repair. Downtime is reduced and efficiency increased.
- Factory tested to 110% capacity
- Mechanical automatic- safety locks every 1 3/4"(44 mm)
- Durable material offers extended hose life Toe guard
- Reduced service time per truck
- Reduced down-time
- Lift travels 72" (1829 mm)in 60 seconds
- Maintenance free bearings, no greasing
- Full one year warranty
- Minimal installation - plug in and go
- Portable - relocate lift quickly and easily
- In stock for fast delivery
- Onboard HPU ensures cord free work area