Whenever I contacted anyone from Handling Specialty I was answered within one business day, if nothing else to let me know they were working on it and to give me an estimated deadline. The MGV we purchased runs extremely well and is very appealing which was one of the necessary requirements as it is located in an area with high visibility. The MGV is a very simple application that was intuitively integrated and required no formal installation or training.Kurt Erlanger - AMSTED RAIL COMPANY Inc.
Handling Specialty has and continues to be a company that exemplifies the story of quality, innovation and performance on the global stage. Led by a world class management team and driven by an amazing work force, Handling is a major contributor to the economic prosperity of the entire Niagara region.David Oakes Director Economic Development - Regional Municipality of Niagara
Imagine the freedom of having your own forklift shop inside your warehouse or factory setting. Planned maintenance can happen on-site along with any repairs or tune-ups. This keeps the forklift on-site and saves you the hassle of having the fork truck removed from your facility and carted off to the dealership for simple repair. Downtime is reduced and efficiency increased.
- Factory tested to 110% capacity
- Mechanical automatic- safety locks every 1 3/4"(44 mm)
- Durable material offers extended hose life Toe guard
- Reduced service time per truck
- Reduced down-time
- Lift travels 72" (1829 mm)in 60 seconds
- Maintenance free bearings, no greasing
- Full one year warranty
- Minimal installation - plug in and go
- Portable - relocate lift quickly and easily
- In stock for fast delivery
- Onboard HPU ensures cord free work area