Love the Handling Specialty team and quality of workChris Larson - JOHNSON EQUIP CO.
Admired Handling Specialty's communication reflecting the project.Zack Corirossi - ROCKFORD INDUSTRIAL
Imagine the freedom of having your own forklift shop inside your warehouse or factory setting. Planned maintenance can happen on-site along with any repairs or tune-ups. This keeps the forklift on-site and saves you the hassle of having the fork truck removed from your facility and carted off to the dealership for simple repair. Downtime is reduced and efficiency increased.
- Factory tested to 110% capacity
- Mechanical automatic- safety locks every 1 3/4"(44 mm)
- Durable material offers extended hose life Toe guard
- Reduced service time per truck
- Reduced down-time
- Lift travels 72" (1829 mm)in 60 seconds
- Maintenance free bearings, no greasing
- Full one year warranty
- Minimal installation - plug in and go
- Portable - relocate lift quickly and easily
- In stock for fast delivery
- Onboard HPU ensures cord free work area