Love the Handling Specialty team and quality of workChris Larson - JOHNSON EQUIP CO.
We have had a long term relationship with Handling Specialty and have been particularly happy with the service & product quality during this time. Would recommend them for any lifting applications based upon our experience.John Sanger Senior Tooling Technologist - Bombardier Transportation
Imagine the freedom of having your own forklift shop inside your warehouse or factory setting. Planned maintenance can happen on-site along with any repairs or tune-ups. This keeps the forklift on-site and saves you the hassle of having the fork truck removed from your facility and carted off to the dealership for simple repair. Downtime is reduced and efficiency increased.
Excalibur ships from the factory fully assembled, requires no lagging to your floor and is essentially “plug and play”. Simply position within your shop and have an electrician supply power from your disconnect.
- Factory tested to 110% capacity
- Mechanical automatic- safety locks every 1 3/4"(44 mm)
- Durable material offers extended hose life Toe guard
- Reduced service time per truck
- Reduced down-time
- Lift travels 72" (1829 mm)in 60 seconds
- Maintenance free bearings, no greasing
- Full one year warranty
- Minimal installation - plug in and go
- Portable - relocate lift quickly and easily
- In stock for fast delivery
- Onboard HPU ensures cord free work area