Included with the design/build of this vertical assembly solution are onsite technical support during installation and commissioning.
Fixed to the shop floor, this robust platform allows technicians the ability to rise and lower on four synchronized ballscrews. The design also spans the diameter of the product for precise positioning during assembly operations.
This vertical assembly platform will perform 50 cycles per week, 50 weeks per year.
- Safety cable on inside of platform rail
- Both inside and outside perimeter handrails
- Removable, rever guide tubes
- Fixed stair assembly at one end of platform with handrails and
interlocked gate at bottom
- 12” kickplates
- Dead man style pushbuttons on control station
- Bellows over top and bottom of ballscrews
For more information on the Vertical Assembly Platform or other solutions