Handling Specialty custom engineered and manufactured a safety rich, ergonomic towline cart for a major system integrator. The end user of these 1,000 lb. capacity carts is a major motorcycle manufacturer. Every design detail has been attended to with this custom cart, from major design features such as lift capacity and size right down to traveller straps to hold assembly paper work.
- Rotating deck allows for manual rotation of motorcycle chassis a full 360° with 45° detents and locking points in 22.5° increments
- Auto height cart features built in hydraulic lift with rotating top platform
- Lift automatically raises and lowers a motorcycle chassis to meet each workers’ ergonomic needs
- Onboard auto-height controls and a cable transducer to ensure vertical positioning accuracy
- Powered by DC power housed in two 12V onboard batteries, underside charging shoes interface with automatic charging stations along towline
- Accordion bellows on all four sides and a hydraulic safety fuse to prevent collapse of the platform in the event of hydraulic line failure
For more information on the Towline Carts for Motorcycle Assembly or other solutions