Fifteen of these robust, indexing, towline carriers were designed and built to tow the line of the lower main frames of combines as they are assembled at the farm equipment manufacturer's facility. Each unit is capable of carrying up to 50,000 lbs. These carriers will travel at 6 MPH and are designed for strength and structural rigidity.
These units have also been engineered as AGVs to automatically guide the main frames of the combine through the assembly process.
- Removable lighting eyes to assist in the installation
- V-shaped deflectors at casters
- Front and rear tow pins each offer height adjustments for positioning on tracks
- Fixtures for product placement on carrier
- Adjustable rear axel support for wide or narrow axel casting
For more information on the Tow Line Carrier for Farm Equipment or other solutions