Handling Specialty custom-designed self-propelled mast lifts with an extendable personnel platform for a major Canadian railcar manufacturer’s paint booth.
- Platform unit extends 60” horizontally at a rate of 10 fpm; lifts raise 108” vertically at a rate of 15 fpm
- Self-propelled unit with a traverse speed of 40 fpm guided by rail at the top and track at the bottom
- Mechanical safety locks ensure the safety of on-board personnel in the event of lift mechanism or pneumatic system failure
- Platforms are enclosed by a 42” high guard rail with mid-height rail, side access gate, access ladder and on-board controls
- Festoon system incorporated to supply breathable air and spray paint to the platform
For more information on the Self-Propelled Paint Booth Lift for Railcar Facility or other solutions