Permanently mounted to the customer's floor, the rail pallet tilter will be used to load pallets in a vertical position to assemble the rail bogie. This unit was also designed with specialized tooling for the custom pallets used to secure the bogies.
Capable of lifting 30,000 lbs, the rail pallet tilter is a low-duty cycle piece of material handling equipment. This unit was engineered to travel 90 degrees in 45 seconds.
- Hand held controller
- Up/down travel limit switches
- Touch sensors under full perimeter of tilt frame wired to
junction box on tilter
- junction box on tilter
Operator Interface Handheld pendent on 15’ cord
Motor Starter Panel Mounted to HPU
- 3 HP Motor
- Safety lock up bars to retain unit in raised position for servicing and inspection in
accordance with ANSI MH29.1
- Tilt hydraulic cylinders will be equipped with velocity fuses to provide “Rate of
descent protection” (as described in ANSI 29.1 sect. 8.1.2)
- Tilter will be provided with an engineered platforms designed for strength and
- Hinge pins consist of steel pins with filament wound, carbon impregnated "Garmax"
(or equivalent) bearings
For more information on the Rail Pallet Tilter or other solutions