Handling Specialty was approached by an international aerospace company to custom engineer and manufacture multi-axis paint booth gantries for three paint booths. The gantries are designed to hold two paint technicians and paint equipment, are were custom engineered and manufactured to be safe, reliable, efficient, ergonomic and highly manouverable in an aerospace industry paint booth. These lifts were also engineered and manufactured to Class 1 Div 1 specifications.
- 1,400 lbs capacity, electromechanical timing belts, lowered height 40”, raised height 30’ 6”
- Travel: vertical (Z-axis) 326”, traverse (X-axis) 33’, extension (Y-axis) 51”
- Travel Rate: vertical (Z-axis) 0-20 in/sec (0-100 fpm), traverse (X-axis) 0-30 in/sec (0-150 fpm), extension (Y-axis) 0-12 in/sec (0-60 fpm)
- Extensive safety measures engineered into each lift (anti collision, anti fall devices)
- Gantries can run individually or can be synchronized via controls in sets of two
- All motors, brakes, encoders will be wired according to Class 1 Div 1
For more information on the Explosion Proof Paint Booth Lifts for Aerospace Industry or other solutions