Handling Specialty custom designed and manufactured two direct thrust hydraulic Stage lifts to lift and hold performers at a theme park. The pit-mounted lifts are operated in unison or independently and are situated on either side of an arc-shaped stage area. Two sets of scissors were used on each lift to reduce the differential deflection of the long platform due to the movements of show personnel during performances.
- Vertical travel at rate of 0.8 ft /second to 96"
- Dynamic capacity of 6,000 lbs, static capacity of 18,750 lbs
- Tandem scissor design for greater stability
- Designed to safely hold 13 performers during performance where weight distribution is uneven/changing
- Lifts operate in unison or independently
- Incorporates hydraulic safety fuses to stop descent in event of hydraulic fluid loss
For more information on the Scissor Lifts for Theater or other solutions