Aside from providing individual lift solutions for integrators and automation companies, Handling Specialty also offers complete turn-key capabilities to our clients.
Handling Specialty has a global reputation as an experienced project manager for large scale, turn-key lift systems. Our full support services include:
- Engineering studies
- Collaborative design reviews
- Project management
- In-house manufacturing
- Installation and commissioning
- Full documentation
What differentiates us from other companies is the exceptional credentials of our staff, over 40 years of experience, and our corporate certification, such as ISO 9001:2000, military cage codes for defense projects and Controlled Goods Certification for aerospace, to name a few.
Notable examples of recent turn-key projects include:
- The underwater stage lift at Cirque du Soleil’s “O” Show at Bellagio Theater in Las Vegas
- A large moveable platform utilized in fire suppression testing at a major insurance laboratory in the U.S.
- The wing assembly platforms and tooling equipment for the JSF Joint Strike Fighter program at Lockheed Martin